Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today was only a short Day

Laura is my walking partner and friend. Last August she asked if I wanted to walk with her and it really has been fun. You never really get to know someone until you walk (or live) with them. I have known her for a few years and worked with her in church but I've discovered what a really nice person she is. I mean this lady is always busy helping someone out. Making rolls for the teachers, catering a wedding, bringing lunch to nieces and nephews, her children, running errands for friends and neighbors, feeding the cat-dog-watering-pick up mail, this lady does it all.
Unless you are outside you just cannot feel what a great day it is. Laura's mother-in-law wanted some pictures of her tulips because she was going to be gone. There are really beautiful.

We started out watching Summer die, but this Spring as been spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment