Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Michael assures me these taste good -

It has always been interesting to me how the interconnections and women you meet, get to know, learn to love, and play with have such a profound impact in our lives.
Little threads interwoven into a complex beautiful pattern in our character development.

So guess what?! I've learned to make some cookies without any gluten. I have a friend who can't have gluten (did you know oatmeal and wheat have gluten?) so when ever I make treats for all my visiting teaching ladies she couldn't have them. When I found she wasn't diabetic, I looked into recipes and went to the Harvest House for the ingredients - Presto! Now I can send her treats too!


I can't help but wonder how she takes the sacrament and how does she travel the mine field of church suppers and Relief Society luncheons. Tough always having to ask what is in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment