Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Friends and Fear

Yesterday Rachel helped me get ready for a Pack Meeting at Diane Chambers house. While sweeping the walk their dogs came barreling out to greet her and 'help' her sweep and of course bring her a ball. As I was watching their antics I realized how much Rachel has changed in her confidence with large dogs.
I think Montana is some kind of mastiff - though a little dumb and loveable, and Chase is a friendly pit bull. To Rachel they were just dogs having fun. Just a year and a half ago that scenario wouldn't have happened. Diane was the one who encouraged us to get a dog and found a puppy for us to take care of when she found the black Lab Michael was looking for.
What a difference for my girl!
Aren't friends the best thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment