Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey I've noticed........

Last night at supper Jeffrey and the kids enjoyed the homemade pizza and Jeffrey said, "Hey I've noticed our meals have been really good lately." The reason for that is because I've been walking with Laura. I tend to do, or talk, or act a lot like the people I hang around with. It's been going on since Junior High. I pick up words, actions and thoughts of those around me and make it part of my life. Sometimes the effects fade over time and sometimes they stay with me. A few years ago I picked up 'hecka' from my teenagers but since they aren't here saying it anymore I haven't noticed myself saying it. But 'eh' from my mission seems to be a permanent fixture.
I like good food and the compliments that come with it. Hope it stays with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm sorry it's taking me so long to friend you on LiveJournal. I'm trying to figure out how to friend a blogspot person. That hasn't come up before.

    Love, The Damsel

    ReplyDelete