Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Notice it is 1.11.11 This should be one cool day!

Are the stars lining up or anything?  At 11:00 we'll have to have a mooment - for what?  well something interesting!  I'm sure I can think of something.  You know some baby will be born or something of some significance somewhere.
Me I'm just waiting for the fog to lift and the sun to shine.  My world is changing again and while exciting and different,  I need to deal and re-focus.  On what? - so I feel I'm scrambling around without the comforts of routine.  Isn't it interesting that routine can feel monontous and boring - but safe.  Then in an effort to change my life for the better, I find my church callings are changing, my kids are almost all grown up and I'm not sure what the next duty - joy - fire to put out - event - is or will be.  But I really have seen the hand of the Lord watching out over my friends and while they are struggling and crying, from this dstance I can see how they are being watched over and blessed.  I wonder if they can feel it? What is my purpose right now?  I have full faith that God is watching, so maybe I'll just clean up my house and see what comes out of the sky - at 11?

No comments:

Post a Comment