Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just thinkg ahead.....from before


It's that time of year again when I'm thinking about Girls Camp. The first year I went to this Stake Camp was quite an eye opener! Pam thinks anything to do with camping is not hard.

This is an awesome picture because you go up to the top of the world and get to look around at all the different lakes up there. This happens to be Rucker Lake and that 'rock' you see the left of Lindsay's face is actually the 'rock' we swim to from the dock on the right of her face to earn our swimming bead.

Ah two intrepid campers! This was just after a hike and I'll probably never catch them tired again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda Ann! I never went to girls camp, but I am so glad that my Katelynn went. SHe has learned and grown so much over the years. She
    ll be there again, so I'm looking for pictures of her! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete