Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Michael is playing this morning.....

What a wonderful way to get up in the morning!

There is just something magical about live music. Concerts, plays, even theater sounds better live than a recording. Recordings are wonderful and remind us what it was like when we were there, or give someone else a taste of what it was like. Kinda of like having a picture. Experiencing in person is the best. So having Michael practice is really a treat for all of us. Live music of all types.

It is amazing to me how much my children have blessed and influenced my life. The each bring talents and blessings and have made me into a different person because of their peculiarities. Michael has insured that I am on time for my meetings. As a very young boy he did not want to walk into church late - so we are on time. Each child has molded and shifted my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment